Website Privacy Statement
In this Website Privacy Statement, we, BeWhere Inc., explain what personal data we collect from you, a visitor of our public website at bewhere.com. This Statement does not cover any of our other data collection and processing practices, including our data processing in connection with our beacon related products and offline data processing. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our site at www.bewhere.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. As we continue to develop our website and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this statement will likely change. We encourage you to review this statement whenever you visit our site.
We use third-party cookies (re-targeting cookies) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to this website. Sites across the Internet may show these ads. You may opt out of seeing these ads by going into your browser settings and restricting acceptance of cookies.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our website. In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except as follows:
- With your consent.
- We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world that help us deliver our service and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
- We share business contact information with business partners that help us promote and support our products and services, including resellers and service providers.
- We share aggregated statistics that cannot be used to identify you individually.
- We will disclose data as required by law or to protect you, other users, us or third parties from harm, including fraud, data security breaches or where someone’s physical safety seems at risk.
- In a reorganization or sale of our company or assets, your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer accepting the commitments made in this Statement and compliance with applicable law.
How do we protect visitor information?
BeWhere uses reasonable measures to protect information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks. We will continually review and update our securities and controls as technology changes to ensure ongoing personal information security.
Changes to our privacy statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
This Statement is effective April 6, 2016. We may amend it from time to time by posting a new version on our Site.