Introducing Bluetooth® alternative to active RFID
BeWhere is first to market a solution providing long range (up to 250 meters), weather proof enclosure (IP68 rated) and features rich functionality using Low-Energy Bluetooth®:
- Locate Inventory through online mapping: Android, IOS, Windows
- Find inventory, equipment and tools in buildings / job sites
- Automate Inventory pick-up and drop-off times
- Provides sensor (temperature, light, accelerometer) information on goods
- Receive automated notifications to prevent inventory / equipment loss
Connect with mobile devices
- Provide data on inventory that has been assigned to a specific vehicle, geographical location, or area within a building or site
- Locate inventory in buildings and on job sites through audible alerts, flashing LED lights
- Determine proximity of inventory through distance measurement to phones and tablets
Track through the Web Portal
- Real time Inventory / Equipment location with the ability to pre-assign inventory to a specific vehicle, building or job site
- Distributed Inventory / Equipment map based location information to all authorized users on all platforms (Android, IOS, Windows)
How Does It Work?
The BeWhere Application communicates to BeWhere Beacons through Low Energy Bluetooth® connection on Bluetooth® enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets and BLE/Wi-Fi Gateways. The devices transmit their own GPS localisation information as well as the Beacon data to an online database using Wi-Fi or cellular mobile data connection. The BeWhere website provides a map based application showing the location of smartphones and tablets along with the location of Beacons and the Beacon data including number of impacts, temperature, light exposure, proximity, battery level, speed, latitude and longitude.
Our Beacons come equipped with the below features. At BeWhere, we are always trying to improve our hardware and software so keep an eye on what's new!